Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation

The U.S. Embassy is open for routine non-immigrant Visa services.

A citizen of a foreign country wishing to enter the U.S. generally must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. The type of visa you must have is defined by immigration law and relates to the purpose of your travel.

Non-immigrant Visas - for example for temporary visits for pleasure, exchange programs or study.

Immigrant Visas - for example for permanent residency, marriage to an American citizen or adoptions.

Travel & Tourism in the U.S.

  • Tourism Badge